Henchman have offered EBTS UK members with a UK mainland postal address (sorry to those of you who live further away) a chance to win one of their 3 Leg Adjustable Tripod Ladder – 8 ft / 2.4 m.
All you have to do is fill in the form and tell us, in 100 to 150 words, why the ladder would help you with your horticultural business or improve your personal gardening creativity.
The give away is running throughout June and the winner of the ladder will be announce on 10 July 2021 after the judges (members of the EBTS council) have reviewed all the entries and chosen the entry they think will make best use of the ladder.
But I'm not a member?
No problem, there’s good news, you can sign up for one years membership, either SINGLE or JOINT for half price during June. Just enter HENCHMAN2021 as the coupon code when you sign up.
Henchman Ladder Details
- Built to keep you safe when working at heights on uneven ground
3 adjustable legs adjust independently up to 18 inches (45cm) to accommodate for uneven surfaces, slopes, hills and steps
- No-wobble tripod structure ensures greater stability compared with traditional stepladders
- Ideal for pruning, hedge trimming, and indoor use with our Rubber Feet
- Wide clawed feet firmly grip into soft ground, offering further stability
- Professionally hand-welded by accredited welders to increase strength and durability
- 150kg maximum load. Offers professional level safety for all – tested by British Standards Institution (BSI) to conform to BS EN 131-2:2010+A2:2017
- Platform / maximum standing height
5ft / 1.5m
- This ladder offers you a working height range of between 8-10ft / 2.4-3.0m
(waist to shoulder)