Congratulations to EBTS UK member Andrew in Southampton who was picked as the winner of the Henchman 3 Leg Adjustable Tripod Ladder – 8 ft / 2.4 m give away.
In the view of the EBTS UK’s Council judges, Andrews entry was felt to be the most deserving, particularly as he is the curator of the National Buxus Collection which he looks after in his 20 x 60 foot terraced house garden.
Thanks Henchman for donating the ladder.
Andrew on his new ladder
Henchman Ladder Details
- Built to keep you safe when working at heights on uneven ground
3 adjustable legs adjust independently up to 18 inches (45cm) to accommodate for uneven surfaces, slopes, hills and steps
- No-wobble tripod structure ensures greater stability compared with traditional stepladders
- Ideal for pruning, hedge trimming, and indoor use with our Rubber Feet
- Wide clawed feet firmly grip into soft ground, offering further stability
- Professionally hand-welded by accredited welders to increase strength and durability
- 150kg maximum load. Offers professional level safety for all – tested by British Standards Institution (BSI) to conform to BS EN 131-2:2010+A2:2017
- Platform / maximum standing height
5ft / 1.5m
- This ladder offers you a working height range of between 8-10ft / 2.4-3.0m
(waist to shoulder)